The 22nd annual running of Petit Le Mans takes place October 12, 2019 at 2.54 mile Road Atlanta, located in Braselton, Georgia. Join us to cheer on Ford Chip Ganassi Racing, as they race one more time before the conclusion of the factory Ford GT Racing program.
Ford GT Forum is offering an exclusive hospitality package for GT Owners. Each hospitality package is $850 and includes a 4-day official race “superticket,” a Ford GT car corral parking pass for Ford GTs only (maximum 40 vehicles), a 4-day general admission parking pass, and exclusive access to the Ford GT Owner Hospitality located atop Spectator Hill on Friday (October 11) and Saturday (October 12).
The Ford GT Owner’s Hospitality package includes the following amenities:
- Ford GT Owner’s Hospitality Building located atop Spectator Hill
- Ford GT only race day parking in the Support Paddock Car Corral
- 4-day Superticket
- 4-day General Admission Infield Parking Pass
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch Friday October 12th
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner Saturday October 13th
- Complimentary open bar (beer, wine, soda, and water)
- Live Track Feed
- Live Timing and Scoring Feed
- Team/sponsor presentations
- Gift bag
Details on additional Ford GT Owner activities around this event will be released in the following days.Register Now